unknow icon near cursor

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
heposar880
653 Views, 3 Replies

unknow icon near cursor

autocar crosshair.png

There's a strange icon like a world with the link symbol when i hover some lines.

copying and pasting the lines on a new drawing keeps this strange behavior.

I don't know what that means... the person who sent me the drawing doesn't know either... can anyone hel me? thank you.

Tags (2)
Labels (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
vinodkl
in reply to: heposar880

Hi @heposar880 

Can you share the file so that we can investigate and help you out?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ವಿನೋದ್ ಕೆ ಎಲ್( System Design Engineer)

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others.

Please mark "Accept as Solution" if my reply resolves the issue or answers your question, to help others in the community.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 3 of 4
heposar880
in reply to: vinodkl

Here an extraction, see attachment, thank you @vinodkl 

Message 4 of 4
vinodkl
in reply to: heposar880

Hi @heposar880 

The cursor badge is actually a hyperlink. In older version of AutoCAD you would see it as a globe and in the newer version, it looks something like the one shown in the screenshot below 🙂

You remove the hyperlink by open the properties and select the object and then click "hyperlink" from properties and then "remove hyperlink".

vinodkl_0-1613125269870.png

vinodkl_1-1613125358959.png

ವಿನೋದ್ ಕೆ ಎಲ್( System Design Engineer)

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others.

Please mark "Accept as Solution" if my reply resolves the issue or answers your question, to help others in the community.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost