AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I plot floor zones in color?

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
376 Views, 1 Reply

How do I plot floor zones in color?

Hello,

I am currently trying to figure out how to use ACA 2012. Its new to me and have to use this for a few plans I am working on.

A client wants me to add flooring zones to a few sets but I cannot get them to print in color. I assume I do this from my pen assigment but I cannot figure out what colors they are to change them.

I do my zones by using Home>"under build" space>from the properties I click Zone 0-15>polygon and then I trace the rooms. Then it fills the room with a preassigned color. How Can i figure out what colors they are using so I can edit my pen setting or is there an easier way to print zones in color and the rest in B&W?

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
leothebuilder
in reply to: Anonymous

If you are using STB plot styles, create a layer and assign the plot style "normal".

If you are using CTB you will have to change the pen setting. Create a layer and assign for example color 100.

In the plot dialog box in the top right hand corner, click on the button to edit the plot style.

In the plot style dialog on the "form view" tab select color 100 on the left hand side. On the right hand side, click on the drop down box for "color" and select the color you want it to plot. Save and exit, etc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report