AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virtual Agent - AutoCAD Building Design Suite Premium 2014 files are corrupted

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
716 Views, 3 Replies

Virtual Agent - AutoCAD Building Design Suite Premium 2014 files are corrupted

I have tried (3 times) to download and install the AutoCAD Building Design Suite 2014 Premium files from the Virtual Agent

http://autodesk.creativevirtual15.com/autodesk/bot.html?isJSEnabled=1&businessArea=Root.Front%20Desk...

I have been able to download & install the 2013 version in the past, but have had no luck with the 2014 version.  The OS is Windows 7 professional.

The first file is

Building_Design_Suite_Premium_2014_English_Win_32_64bit_dlm_001_004.sfx.exe

When I try to run the files, it reports that they are corrupted and that I should download them again. The instructions state that you should only run the first file that was downloaded, because it is the EXE.  This was the case for 2013, but in the 2014 version all of the files are EXEs.

Am I doing something wrong, or are the are the files available from the Virtual Agent actually corrupted?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
lynn_zhang
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous

Have you downloaded the all 4 EXE parts from Virtual Agent? You need to download all 4 parts and save them in one folder, then run the part 1 EXE file.

Lynn Zhang
Community Manager

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: lynn_zhang

Yes, I downloaded all 4 parts into the same directory, but the error seems to occur when the first file is run. All 4 parts are EXE files, which is different from the past versions where only the first file is an EXE and the others are RAR files.

Thanks for your suggestion.

Message 4 of 4
lynn_zhang
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous

I see. Could you contact our Customer Care team to get the direct download links? The support team will be able to help you further.

Lynn Zhang
Community Manager

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost