AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
383 Views, 4 Replies

Hatch Lag

Bad lag 

pick a hatch - LAAAG... - drop the hatch (esc) - LAAAAG..., open hatch properties window - LAAAAAG, change hatch properties - LAAAAAAG, close hatch proerties window - LAAAAAAAAg

The problem is the RIBBON.  Minimize the ribbon down as small as possible and hatch operations become smooth.  

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

Turn off HPDLGMODE, things calm down?
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: pendean

HPDLGMODE set to "0", still laggy mclaggerton...  Interface programming problem.

Message 4 of 5
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

Since as end users you and I cannot fix "Interface programming problem", let's keep trying more realistic ways to make it work better instead.

Explore this http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/Optimiz...
Message 5 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: pendean

Thank you for the cooling attitude and advice.  

Your point is the whole reason for my post in this thread - ie. backing up and breaking things down to the simplest terms so that I can "accomplish what I am able to" and do my part only, no more, no less.  

That is why I created this thread to share the tip of turning the ribbon completely off in order to speed up hatch activity.  If you have any other ideas, I'm open to suggestions.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost