Did you mean: 

Undo presspull?

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
3273 Views, 4 Replies

Undo presspull?

I am working on a 3d house.  I have created the doorways and window spaces using presspull.  Now, weeks later, 4 windows have been replaced by 3 and a double door has been changed to a single.  I cannot figure out how to narrow or remove the doorway or how to remove one window and re-center the other three.  I am a newbie at 3d but it would seem there should be a way to make adjustments.  Any ideas?  Thanks!

Oh, yes - Autocad 2014 for Mac

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
nestly2
in reply to: Anonymous

On the Ribbon Solid Editing panel, there are tools for Move Faces, Offset Faces, and Delete Faces, however you can also just use CTRL+Click to select Faces/Edges and edit them with Grips either by dragging, or entering a displacement value.  Use CTRL+Click to select adjacent faces in a door or window opening and ERASE command will remove the opening.  CTRL+Click parallel faces in a door or window and you can move the opening.

(I'm a Windows user, so I can't verify that it works exactly the same in Mac)

Search the Help files or Youtube for SubObject Selection for more information.

Solidedit - Subobject Selection.gif

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: nestly2

nestly2,

I signed in specifically to give you a kudos for that.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: nestly2

Thank you so much! It took forever to find my post so I was flying blind while only reading the email notification.  I did want to thank you, so I searched for the post and finally found it along with the video.  That made it so much easier!  By the way, CTRL+Click worked on Mac the same way.  If you know how to find posts easily, I wouldn't mind a heads up. 

I have more questions but I think I have to create new posts for each, right?

Thanks again. 

Message 5 of 5
nestly2
in reply to: Anonymous

Sorry about that, I had not considered that my message may not be very clear without the video.

The link in the email should bring you directly to your topic.  Also when you're logged in, click on the green "My Toolbox" area along the right side.  The section called "My Subscriptions should hold the three most recent topics you've posted messages in.

If related to the original question, it's fine to ask additonal questions in the same topic, but if it's a different subject, just start a new topic.  General AutoCAD question such as this one are fine to post here, but anything that's Mac related should probably go in the AutoCAD for Mac forum.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report