Did you mean: 

AutoCAD2010_32bit_mode on the 64bit machineon n a 32bit mode

7 REPLIES 7
SOLVED
Message 1 of 8
Anonymous
724 Views, 7 Replies

AutoCAD2010_32bit_mode on the 64bit machineon n a 32bit mode

Can I run Autocad 2010 32bit mode on a machine x64? With windows 7 x64?

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
Alfred.NESWADBA
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi,

by default no, why do you need it, what advantages do you have (except of limited memory ;( when running it in 32bit mode )?

You may search for Longbow converter, I can't tell you if that is allowed to be used (Autodesk does not give answers to that) as it modifies some parts of the installation, but there are also reports to be found that sounds like it's working well.

- alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
ISH-Solutions GmbH / Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS
www.ish-solutions.at ... blog.ish-solutions.at ... LinkedIn ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 3 of 8
pendean

Do you just need access to the 64bit installer because you did not grab it when it was available?
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
in reply to: Alfred.NESWADBA

Hi Alfred

I've an application that doesn't run with Autocad x64. Only in Autocad x32 mode. It's the Bentley InRoads!

I receive a new machine x64 and I need to run this InRoads with Autocad.

Thanks

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
in reply to: pendean

Hi.

Can you be more explicit?

Thanks

Message 6 of 8
jggerth

You could look into virtual pc options, and running your 32bit 2010 in XP Mode.  You would need tio be running at least Win7 Professional rather than Home edition.

Message 7 of 8
pendean

Sounds like you either need to explore the first reply to your post (using a third party tool to modify AutoCAD's installation parameters), or ask your IT to downgrade you to Win7 32bit.
There are no other viable choices if your add-on requires a 32bit OS: did you and your I.T. not discuss this before a new PC was purchased for you? You need to involve them my friend, both options require their help.
Message 8 of 8
braudpat
in reply to: pendean

Hello

You could use also a VMWare with Win Seven 32b or Win XP Pro 32b

and install into your VMWare your ACAD 201X 32b ... then your addon software ...

Bye, Pat

Patrice ( Supporting Troops ) - Autodesk Expert Elite
If you are happy with my answer please mark "Accept as Solution" and if very happy please give me a Kudos (Felicitations) - Thanks

Patrice BRAUD

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report