Did you mean: 

Autocad 2012

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
311 Views, 4 Replies

Autocad 2012

Hi,

my computer solution: Windows Vista Home Premium, 3,2 bit / Intel Pentium Dual CPU T2310 1,46 GHz 1,47GHz / 2,00 Gt RAM.

Can I use Autocad 2012 and if not can I download earlier trial version somewhere?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Bob_Zurunkle
in reply to: Anonymous

Maybe this won't be of help, but your system is very outdated. You should consider a new 64-bit machine running Windows 7 at least, with 8 Gb of RAM and a graphics card. Some outfits such as Iger-tay irect-ay sell bundles (PCs preloaded with AutoCAD) for reasonable prices...

If by some odd chance my nattering was useful -- that's great, glad to help. But if it actually solved your issue, then please mark my solution as accepted 🙂
Message 3 of 5
jggerth

as was mentioned, that's a very very low end machine -- current versions of acad won't install on vista, and AFAIK there's no legalway to get earlier versions, unless you're paying fir subscription.

If you can't move to modern hardware, I'd suggest sticking with a lighterweight CAD package for basic drawing.  Draftsight would probably fit your needs, and the price (free to use for any pupose) is right.

Message 4 of 5
pendean

Try a free or low cost "dwg compatible" CAD program instead of AutoCAD that may be better suited for your PC specifications.
Message 5 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: pendean

Thank you all. I think that at this point the low version is best for me.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report