Anonymous
243 Views, 4 Replies

AutoCAD 2005 Table VB customisation

Hi,

Looking to add a table in VBA.

Dim aTable as ACAD_TABLE
aTable.colums = 5
etc. etc.

but... thisdrawimg.modelspace. ??? no AddTable definition, or if there is one no direction on how to use it.

Has anyone looked at this ?
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Give this a try... You may also get more help in the VBA group... Sub Table() Dim objTable As AcadTable Dim insPoint(2) As Double Set objTable = ThisDrawing.ModelSpace.AddTable(insPoint, 5, 5, 10, 30) ZoomExtents End Sub Joel Roderick Marshall Erdman & Associates "mike.hall@cabs-cad.com" wrote in message news:33253036.1077188487418.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > Hi, > > Looking to add a table in VBA. > > Dim aTable as ACAD_TABLE > aTable.colums = 5 > etc. etc. > > but... thisdrawimg.modelspace. ??? no AddTable definition, or if there is one no direction on how to use it. > > Has anyone looked at this ?
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous

Mike, In addition to any replies you might receive or already received, you may find more information or responses by posting future VBA related questions in the following discussion group: By NNTP discussion group reader at news://discussion.autodesk.com/autodesk.autocad.customization.vba By HTTP (web-based) interface at http://discussion.autodesk.com/forum.jspa?forumID=33 -- -Jason Member of the Autodesk Discussion Forum Moderator Program "mike.hall@cabs-cad.com" wrote in message news:33253036.1077188487418.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > Hi, > > Looking to add a table in VBA. > > Dim aTable as ACAD_TABLE > aTable.colums = 5 > etc. etc. > > but... thisdrawimg.modelspace. ??? no AddTable definition, or if there is one no direction on how to use it. > > Has anyone looked at this ?
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous

> Looking to add a table in VBA. > > Dim aTable as ACAD_TABLE > aTable.colums = 5 > etc. etc. > > but... thisdrawimg.modelspace. ??? no AddTable definition, or if there is one no direction on how to use it. Mike, I looked at the type library in Delphi, and saw an AcadModelspace and an AcadModelspace2. In the AcadModelspace2 interface is the "AddTable" method. I haven't tested this, but could you try using a local reference to the modelspace object and typecasting to AcadModelspace2? Maybe something like this... Dim CurrentSpace as AcadModelspace2 Dim aTable as AcadTable Set CurrentSpace = thisdrawing.Modelspace as AcadModelSpace2 Set aTable = CurrentSpace.AddTable(InsertionPoint, RowCount, ColumnCount, RowHeight, ColumnWidth) ( please forgive my butchery of VBA, I mostly work with Lisp and Delphi ) Hope this points you in the right direction. -Rick Francken
Message 5 of 5
Speed_CAD

Hi...

I don't know the AddTable method because I don't have AutoCAD 2005. But I did a AddTabla method for AutoCAD 2002 or 2004. I must finish it.

Which are the parameters of the method AddTabla of AutoCAD 2005 and what table type make?

You can show me a image please?

Thank you

Un saludo de SpeedCAD... 🙂
CHILE
FORO: http://www.hispacad.com/foro
Mauricio Jorquera

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report