Visual Basic Customization

Message 1 of 4 (137 Views)

Layer Challenge

137 Views, 3 Replies
08-06-2012 06:48 AM

In earlier days I have mackro that locked all layers in a viewport and all layers in current paper tab. In the next I could clean the drawing with erasing all unlocked objects + purge. The result was a clean dwg with one layout tab. All visible object in the viewport in paperspace is also what's left in modelspace. Not more. Not less.

Why: Make a clean drawing with one layout out of a complex drawing with a lot of layouts and layers.

In the later years the VBA have change a little bit and my Mackro in not working any more.

It's many years ago I made this and I don't manage the VBA anymore.

Anyone know about sometinge like this?

Anyone take the challenge to make a new mackro? - I can send the old one...

Rune

Distinguished Contributor
Message 2 of 4 (124 Views)

Re: Layer Challenge

08-06-2012 03:19 PM in reply to: post

Since its been "many years", are you trying to run it on newer software? You could be missing a reference. Go to Tools>References and look for ones prefixed with "MISSING:". Its probably the one for a previous version of acad. Uncheck it and find the right version.

Message 3 of 4 (113 Views)

08-07-2012 08:09 AM in reply to: eljobe
Hello, Thanks for answer. Preferences is grayed out... Here is one of the problem: Rune
Distinguished Contributor
Message 4 of 4 (111 Views)

08-07-2012 08:28 AM in reply to: post

What version was the dvb written for? What version are you trying to run it on now?

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Welcome to the new Autodesk Community!
If this is your first visit, click here to get started and make the most of the Community. Let us know what you think of the new experience in the Community Feedback Forum.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community