Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no toolbars

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
425 Views, 4 Replies

no toolbars

I've downloaded the programs for both revit arch and mep and I don't have the toolbars . I can't access anything. I'm just about given up up on this . I have a screenshot that I hope some-one can help me with. No toolbars and I can't even access options or anything.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Could somebody please give me a reason why this could be happening.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous

I would like to thank everyone for your support. I'm come to the conclusion that there is no support from autodesk, you'll spend your hard learned money on a program that doesn't install properly and you wait for some kind of answer that you might get or not. I downloaded their 30 day free trial and have received no support from Autocad concerning my problems. Trying to find any kind of support from their support files takes you from link to link with no real answers. I've used auto-cad in the past , but I think that spending the amount of money they want for this program is a waste of time. If you do have a real problem you'll have have to sign some agreement that you'll pay them for a response, I guess that's what's you get for a free download. I've waited for some kind of a response on this forum from some one that has experience with this problem, plenty of views but still no response. I'll be-sure to come here often and help some one who could use some help.

Message 4 of 5
Bob_Zurunkle

Did you know that you are posting a Revit issue in the forum for AutoCAD Mechanical, which is an entirely different program?

If by some odd chance my nattering was useful -- that's great, glad to help. But if it actually solved your issue, then please mark my solution as accepted 🙂
Message 5 of 5
CoreyDaun

Post this issue in the Installation & Licensing forum referenced at the top of this forum. You probably get a better response there...

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report