Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updates - Revit Architecture 2013

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
1628 Views, 4 Replies

Updates - Revit Architecture 2013

Hi! I have a computer with Revit Architecture 2013 on it. When I check for updates I have one available. When I click to get the update I get an internet explorer screen with a yellow bar near the bottom that says the website was blocked, I click allow but then nothing happens. Is there a way to get around this? Revit has service pack or update release 2 installed on it. I am trying to get release number three.

Thanks!

Rob

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
David_W_Koch
in reply to: Anonymous

Assuming you have Revit Architecture (and not Revit "one box"), you can download Update 3 from the Autodesk website. http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/index?siteID=123112&id=2334435&linkID=9273944

David Koch
AutoCAD Architecture and Revit User
Blog | LinkedIn
EESignature

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: David_W_Koch

Dave,

Hi! Thanks for the quick reply. Its a single seat of Revit Architecture 2013. Not part of a suite or the Revit that has MEP & Structure with it. Will the link you provided work for my software? Its also the 64 bit version.
Thanks!
Rob
Message 4 of 5
edwin.prakoso
in reply to: Anonymous

Try this one: http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=21890399&linkID=9273944

Cheers,
Edwin Prakoso
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 5 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: edwin.prakoso

Edwin,

Thanks! This worked perfect. I appreciate all of the help.

Take care,

Rob

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report