Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit verticals RAC,RST,RME & their '15 releases in Ed. Community 4 STUDENTS

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
824 Views, 3 Replies

Revit verticals RAC,RST,RME & their '15 releases in Ed. Community 4 STUDENTS

Aren't the individual verticals of Revit, namely RAC, RST, RME, going to have their 2015 releases in the Education Community SOFTWARE FOR STUDENTS Center ?????

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

?/????

Message 3 of 4
BIMologist_
in reply to: Anonymous

No there are not since Education community has access to the full blown suite the separate suites kind of are moot. if you want to install the flavor you want , when installing there are options to set the default USE of the application, which content to install etc. If you explore the drop down you can change the settings . Also once you have the app up and running you can go to the Revit Icon, > Options > User Interface and select the Panels you want to see or not see. Hope this helps.

BIMologist / Dr. Revit
Approved Autodesk Services Marketplace provider - BIM Consulting

EESignature

If you find this reply helpful, please use the Accept Solution or Like button below
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: BIMologist_

Thanks! I am aware of the options in the setup dialog and I am aware of the fact that Revit OneBox let's you select which panels from which discipline to see. By Revit verticals I meant RAC, RME, RST, i.e. Arch, MEP, Structural ... I am interested in having those as stand-alone programmes. That's what I want to know...

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report