Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rendering Gridshell structure in Project space?

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
856 Views, 1 Reply

Rendering Gridshell structure in Project space?

Hello! I'm now working on my diploma work and I need to model a gridshell construction in Conceptual mass.I created the form and made adaptive component -a glass panel.I uploaded it in the family and now I need to load that family into the project space and I don't know what to do..I will have to remove tha mass eventually before rendering but then the gridshell structure will dissapear.I don't know how to make it real,I cannot use massing and site with this,could anyone pleeaaaasee help me ,I'm obviosly missing some steps and i don't know which ones..
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Alfredo_Medina
in reply to: Anonymous

Family "A" starts with a generic adaptive template. Here you make a form and divide the surface(s) of the form. Family "B" starts with the curtain panel pattern based template. Here you create the frame and the glazing or cladding panel. Load "B" into "A", and apply the panel to the surface. Then load family "A" into a project.

Alfredo Medina _________________________________________________________________ ______
Licensed Architect (Florida) | Freelance Instructor | Profile on Linkedin

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report