Revit API Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit API Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit API topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Generic add-in error on HTML generation

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
nmulder34
817 Views, 3 Replies

Generic add-in error on HTML generation

I have been playing around with the Revit API recently in order to provide alternative pipe pressure loss calculations for some of our users. Much thanks to the code provided by Jeremy Tammik or this never would have been possible for me. I have made the necessary code changes for our calculation needs which is working.

My problem is really more of an annoyance. We cannot export a pipe pressure loss report to HTML. See attached error. It is complaining the the required .xslt file it is looking for is not at the specified location but it is. I have done what debugging and code checking I know how to do but can't fix it. 

We can export to .csv just fine. I just don't like a fully working piece of code.

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
jeremytammik
in reply to: nmulder34

Dear ,

I answered your query as well as I could on The Building Coder blog:

http://thebuildingcoder.typepad.com/blog/2013/11/user-mep-calculation-sample-on-github.html

I hope that helps.

Cheers,

Jeremy

Jeremy Tammik
Developer Technical Services
Autodesk Developer Network, ADN Open
The Building Coder

Message 3 of 4
nmulder34
in reply to: jeremytammik

Thanks Jeremy. Your detailed post on your blog was great help. I totally missed that the code was expecting a folder 'output' where the .xslt file was to reside. And because the error didn't show the full path and my programming skills are lacking (I couldn't debug the class and had just started looking into creating an .exe or unit test to do so) I assumed it was looking in my addins folder.

I edited the code to expect a folder name meeting company standards where the .xslt will reside. The HTML generation now works.

Thanks again.

Message 4 of 4
jeremytammik
in reply to: nmulder34

Thank you for the appreciation!

I am very glad I could help and it was useful.

Cheers,

Jeremy

Jeremy Tammik
Developer Technical Services
Autodesk Developer Network, ADN Open
The Building Coder

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Rail Community