Did you mean: 

Creating something like amnote

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
Anonymous
169 Views, 0 Replies

Creating something like amnote

Hi,

this might be somewhat simillar to my other posting regarding AcDbLeader, but here's the grand picture what I'm trying to archive. Maybe there's a much simpler method I'm not aware of.

My goal basically is something that behaves like amnote, but has a block reference instead of text attached. That is, the leader is attached to some object (or not) and the blockref is attached to the leader. If the object moves, the leader and the blockref, are also moved.

With my knowledge so far, this means a lot of work in ObjectArx, though I'm not really sure on how to do it at all. Thinking of persistent reactors (like in the persreac exapmle), but it would need some combined form since there would be 3 objects connected (blockref, leader, object). Ughh, I really don't know how to do it...

Therfore my question, is there any way (ARX or LISP) amnote could be attached with a blockref instead of text? Would save a lot of work. But if not, could someone provide kind of a step-by-step instruction on how to archive this? Would be great...

Many thanks,
Sebastian
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report