Design Review

*David Metcalf
Message 1 of 3 (256 Views)

Measurement units

256 Views, 2 Replies
04-28-2004 07:32 AM
The units setting seems to leave out the ablity to use 1' 3-1/4" or did I miss something? Some of us can't translate the decimal fractions. : )
*Ben Kopf
Message 2 of 3 (255 Views)

Re: Measurement units

04-28-2004 01:24 PM in reply to: *David Metcalf
Hi David, No you didn't miss something. Currently we do not display fractional inches for dimensions, however it is a high priority for our future feature list. From a product design perspective, we realize there's still a lot we can do for DWF Composer in future releases, and you folks are our best resource for making those decisions. Thanks for any and all input and product design intends to keep close watch on the newsgroup for just such comments. (Occassionally I intend to poll the group for information - the beta customers were incredibly helpful in this regard.) Regards, Ben Kopf Autodesk Product Design "David Metcalf" wrote in message news:408fc071_2@newsprd01... > The units setting seems to leave out the ablity to use 1' 3-1/4" or did I > miss something? Some of us can't translate the decimal fractions. : ) > >
*David Metcalf
Message 3 of 3 (256 Views)

Re: Measurement units

04-28-2004 01:29 PM in reply to: *David Metcalf
Thank you Ben, this is really a big improvement over Volo View. "Ben Kopf" wrote in message news:4090130a$1_3@newsprd01... > Hi David, > > No you didn't miss something. Currently we do not display fractional inches > for dimensions, however it is a high priority for our future feature list. > > From a product design perspective, we realize there's still a lot we can do > for DWF Composer in future releases, and you folks are our best resource for > making those decisions. > > Thanks for any and all input and product design intends to keep close watch > on the newsgroup for just such comments. (Occassionally I intend to poll > the group for information - the beta customers were incredibly helpful in > this regard.) > > Regards, > Ben Kopf > > Autodesk Product Design > > "David Metcalf" wrote in message > news:408fc071_2@newsprd01... > > The units setting seems to leave out the ablity to use 1' 3-1/4" or did I > > miss something? Some of us can't translate the decimal fractions. : ) > > > > > >

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you interested in helping shape the Autodesk Community?
We’re looking at a few different ways to improve the “All Forums” landing page and need your feedback! If interested, please take a few minutes to fill out the following Usability Study. Thank you for your time!

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community