Design Review
Welcome to Autodesk’s Design Review Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Design Review topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Measurement units

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
774 Views, 2 Replies

Measurement units

The units setting seems to leave out the ablity to use 1' 3-1/4" or did I miss something? Some of us can't translate the decimal fractions. : )
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi David, No you didn't miss something. Currently we do not display fractional inches for dimensions, however it is a high priority for our future feature list. From a product design perspective, we realize there's still a lot we can do for DWF Composer in future releases, and you folks are our best resource for making those decisions. Thanks for any and all input and product design intends to keep close watch on the newsgroup for just such comments. (Occassionally I intend to poll the group for information - the beta customers were incredibly helpful in this regard.) Regards, Ben Kopf Autodesk Product Design "David Metcalf" wrote in message news:408fc071_2@newsprd01... > The units setting seems to leave out the ablity to use 1' 3-1/4" or did I > miss something? Some of us can't translate the decimal fractions. : ) > >
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Thank you Ben, this is really a big improvement over Volo View. "Ben Kopf" wrote in message news:4090130a$1_3@newsprd01... > Hi David, > > No you didn't miss something. Currently we do not display fractional inches > for dimensions, however it is a high priority for our future feature list. > > From a product design perspective, we realize there's still a lot we can do > for DWF Composer in future releases, and you folks are our best resource for > making those decisions. > > Thanks for any and all input and product design intends to keep close watch > on the newsgroup for just such comments. (Occassionally I intend to poll > the group for information - the beta customers were incredibly helpful in > this regard.) > > Regards, > Ben Kopf > > Autodesk Product Design > > "David Metcalf" wrote in message > news:408fc071_2@newsprd01... > > The units setting seems to leave out the ablity to use 1' 3-1/4" or did I > > miss something? Some of us can't translate the decimal fractions. : ) > > > > > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report