AutoCAD Civil 3D General

Message 1 of 3 (410 Views)

Cogo points rotated in paperspace

410 Views, 2 Replies
10-01-2012 01:30 PM

Hi All,

I have a dwg that looks great in modelspace, however I created a couple paperspace layouts and then used AlignSpace to rotate to those views. The problem is that my point label style rotates the point labels based on the alignspace rotation.

I looked into the point label settings and changed the orientation reference to the World Coord. Sys., but it does not help the points rotate correctly. (world reference is the goal)

Any thoughts? Please see attached images.

Valued Mentor
Valued Mentor
sjg
Message 2 of 3 (404 Views)

Re: Cogo points rotated in paperspace

10-01-2012 01:35 PM in reply to: DK311
Change orientation to "view" in label style
Steve Goessling
Land Consultants
Civil3D 2013
Windows 7, 64 bit
Intel i7 2600 @ 3.40Ghz
16 GB RAM
Nvidia Quadro 600
Message 3 of 3 (392 Views)

Re: Cogo points rotated in paperspace

10-01-2012 03:12 PM in reply to: sjg

Changing to view does not fix...seems that the only way to have them rotate is to change the Dragged State Componets to "as composed" however, this ruins my leader attachment and places leader in awkward positions, which does not help beacause all points with that label style get the awkward leaders.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Welcome to the new Autodesk Community!
If this is your first visit, click here to get started and make the most of the Community. Let us know what you think of the new experience in the Community Feedback Forum.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Civil 3D Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for AutoCAD Civil 3D helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Civil 3D

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs