AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plotting with PC3 file

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
jraesly
393 Views, 1 Reply

Plotting with PC3 file

I am having setup issues with my new Vista x64 system. I am trying to plot using the same PC3 file that everyone else uses at the office. I have the same system printer, the only difference is that it is a x64 driver for the Oce. In ACA 2009 I run a plot using the same pc3 file I have always used but when I plot I get this "This layout was configured for the default windows system printer but there are no system printers configured on this computer......" Yes there is and it is set up exactly like the other stations. I can't even edit the pc3 file. When I try opening the pc3 file it states "unable to load the device capability to edit this file". The only difference with this system and the others is that it is a x64. I'm missing something here. Help!
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: jraesly

I have a same problem. The only different is my operation system: I have a Windows 7, 64bit. Did you resolve a problem?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report