Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unhandled Access Violation Reading 0x009b Exception at 3fb9b825h

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
553 Views, 3 Replies

Unhandled Access Violation Reading 0x009b Exception at 3fb9b825h

I have multiple customers that have experienced multiple access violation errors when doing different tasks in AutoCAD 2012.  Some of the tasks are as simple as copying objects from one place to another or replacing objects.  Below is a list of the others I have received:

Access Violation Reading 0xffffffff Exception at e3fc312ch

Access Violation Reading 0x399480d9 Exception at e3fb4233h

I have read through a lot of the forums, but couldn't find a direct solution regarding these.  I will continue to add more as I get them, but this is causing a lot of rework as the recovery files will not open and hours of work is getting lost.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Here is another one: Access Violation Reading 0x0029 Exception at ed9ecc63h
Message 3 of 4
jggerth

there's almost an endless supply of possible causes, with interactions between hardware, software, other applications, antivirus, malware infestations, etc etc etc.

Is all the hardware supported?  video, etc.  Is the OS current Win7 w/ up to date SPs?   Is Acad running the latest service packs?  any add-on software running on top of CAD?  

Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

That is the feeling I was getting from reading all the other posts, but as some of those were several years old, I wanted to check and see if anything in particular had been found.  All of the hardware is in line and up to date.  We are going to try and identify any differences in machines as not every user is having these problems.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report