Fusion Educators (Read-Only)
Are you an educator who uses Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) in their courses in secondary and post-secondary? This is the official Autodesk forum for educators like yourself to share the success you are having with Fusion in the classroom.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Student Accounts - Verification System Experiencing a Problem

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
kathleen.mcnamara
750 Views, 7 Replies

Student Accounts - Verification System Experiencing a Problem

I created student accounts in Fusion 360 using the new process.  I had success with the process last semester and followed the same steps this semester.  When students went into their email to authenticate their account, this screen popped up for all of them.  I was able to get them to log in to the desktop version of Fusion 360, but the account is a 30 day free trial account.  Will the 30 day free trial automatically update for them?

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Hi Kathleen,

Thanks for letting us know about this issue. We're looking into this.

To bypass your students having to go through the verification process, have you tried assigning them licensees or is this when they are getting the error? After you assign your students' a license, each student will receive an email. To create their account, they just need to accept the email invitation .

Here are instructions to the Educator’s Guide to Onboarding and Offboarding Students, option 2 is what you will follow.

Let me know if this helps.

-Dan

Dan Banach
Sr. Technical Manager & Community Manager

If my post resolves your issue, please click the Accept Solution button.
Message 3 of 8

Hi Dan,

Thank you for the response! I followed the steps in process 2 when I created the student accounts.
Message 4 of 8

Hi Kathleen,

Thanks for confirming the steps you followed. Our support team is looking into your issue and will contact you directly. Please let me know if you need further assistance.

-Dan

Dan Banach

Message 5 of 8
dan.banach
in reply to: dan.banach

Hi Kathleen,
I talked with our support team and they said that they walked you through the process of assigning licenses to your students. Did this solve your issue?

Thanks,

-Dan

Dan Banach

Message 6 of 8

We are also experiencing problems with student registration.  Please let us know when this issue is fixed on the educational web registration.

Message 7 of 8

Hi Hriday,

I've not heard of system issues. Can you explain the problem that you're having? Are students unable to verify their own account, or is this an issue with assigning licenses to students? Here is a link to a document that walks through the process of a student acquiring their own license and an educator assigning licenses:

Educator’s guide to onboarding and offboarding students

Thanks,

-Dan

Dan Banach

Message 8 of 8
dan.banach
in reply to: redsharma56

Hi @redsharma56 

Were your students able to go through the verification process? If so, did they do anything differently that we can document?

-Dan

Dan Banach

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

You've got Fusion.

Autodesk Design & Make Report