Fusion Educators (Read-Only)
Are you an educator who uses Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) in their courses in secondary and post-secondary? This is the official Autodesk forum for educators like yourself to share the success you are having with Fusion in the classroom.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Licensing students as a teacher

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
benjamin_lesher
131 Views, 1 Reply

Licensing students as a teacher

I am running into a problem with Fusion 360 in the classroom. My teachers frequently have more than 125 students they instruct during a semester. Is there a way to increase this so that they don't have to rely on another teacher to create an account to manage students that are not theirs? It is great that Fusion 360 is free in the classroom but teachers are pushing to move toward inventor because the licensing is so much easier.

Thanks

Ben Lesher

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Hi @benjamin_lesher 

Thanks for the feedback. I'll send your feedback to the team.

I’d suggest asking the students to create their own Autodesk Account and acquire their own license of Fusion. Then the educators can assign licenses to students who are having issues with their eligibility. Here is a link to the : Student’s guide to the Education Plan. And, here is a link to an article that walks through the entire process from creating your Autodesk Account, to installing and setting up Fusion (option 1).

Also, ask the students to use their school email address when creating their Autodesk account. This will help confirming their eligibility.

Thanks,

-Dan

Dan Banach
Sr. Technical Manager & Community Manager

If my post resolves your issue, please click the Accept Solution button.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

You've got Fusion.

Autodesk Design & Make Report