Dynamo Office Hours Parametric Pumpkins

dynamo-banner4.jpg
Comment (2)

Are you all about the Spooky Season? Do you like Pumpkins? Want to flex your parametric muscles? Then look no further than our session on the “Parametric Pumpkin”, where we deep dive into carving out pumpkins in Dynamo with special guest Zach Kron, as we go on an eerie journey into realms unknown. Learn how to manipulate geometry for pumpkintastic results, exploring how to build a graph in a flexible way so that you can generate hundreds if not thousands of spooky options.

Event Recording

Labels (1)
Event details
  • Thursday, October 27, 2022
  • 10:00 AM PDT
  • English (US)
Featured Guests
Autodesk Support
Autodesk Support

Autodesk
Autodesk

Related products
2 Comments
David_W_Koch
Mentor

Had a bit of fun yesterday evening, creating my own version of Zach's graph (pumpkin only, no carving or illumination).  Then I went off the deep end this evening, adding some more user inputs (starting radius, height factor, stem offset direction, and stem offset amount).  Then I was thinking that my pumpkin looked awfully lonely, and that a whole patch's worth of companions would help remedy that problem, with user inputs for number and spacing of both columns and rows.

Snag_52aec84.png

If I am not careful, I may actually get the hang of creating geometry in Dynamo.

David Koch
AutoCAD Architecture and Revit User
Blog | LinkedIn
EESignature

Somebody stop me.

Snag_57f2e134.png

David Koch
AutoCAD Architecture and Revit User
Blog | LinkedIn
EESignature