Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

xref not coming in at correct coordinates

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
Anonymous
26759 Views, 8 Replies

xref not coming in at correct coordinates

We are having a problem with an xref. When we attach it at 0,0 the it comes in approximately 11 & some odd feet to the northeast. The onlr reason we caught this is because we had the some of the same reference lines in the drawing that we were xrefing into in the xrefed dwg too. And noticed they were not coming in at the same location. Anybody else run into this problem? LDD3 with all patches Thanks, Todd
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

NO & I "suspect" your UCS is not world. "Todd W" wrote in message news:40dad8ec$1_3@newsprd01... | We are having a problem with an xref. When we attach it at 0,0 the it comes | in approximately 11 & some odd feet to the northeast. The onlr reason we | caught this is because we had the some of the same reference lines in the | drawing that we were xrefing into in the xrefed dwg too. And noticed they | were not coming in at the same location. Anybody else run into this | problem? | | LDD3 with all patches | | Thanks, | Todd | |
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous

ucs is set to world "wfb" wrote in message news:40dad983_3@newsprd01... > NO & I "suspect" your UCS is not world. > > "Todd W" wrote in message > news:40dad8ec$1_3@newsprd01... > | We are having a problem with an xref. When we attach it at 0,0 the it > comes > | in approximately 11 & some odd feet to the northeast. The onlr reason we > | caught this is because we had the some of the same reference lines in the > | drawing that we were xrefing into in the xrefed dwg too. And noticed they > | were not coming in at the same location. Anybody else run into this > | problem? > | > | LDD3 with all patches > | > | Thanks, > | Todd > | > | > >
Message 4 of 9
sdmadden

Go into your original xref dwg and type "base" at the command prompt, make sure it is set to 0,0,0
Message 5 of 9
Anonymous

thanks, somebody screwed with that. "sdmadden" wrote in message news:10336288.1088085473651.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > Go into your original xref dwg and type "base" at the command prompt, make sure it is set to 0,0,0
Message 6 of 9
Anonymous

Also check the INSBASE variable in the xref drawing. Make sure it is 0,0.
Message 7 of 9
rafeeq.ahmed
in reply to: sdmadden

When i used "base" command & i made it to 0,0,0 then my problem is solved.

thanks for the solution.

Rafeeq.

Message 8 of 9
Red.Hawk

Although this is a very old post, but still it solved my problem.
Thanks.
Message 9 of 9
Anonymous

This worked brilliantly! One of the drawings I was Xrefing the BASE wasn't set to 0,0.
Thanks sdmadden

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report