Did you mean: 

Sprinkler pipe size

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
1889 Views, 5 Replies

Sprinkler pipe size

Hello there,
I would like to give the pipe diameter for sprinkler installation. I have a program, but I can't use it because it's full. It works as in the attached picture. Can you help with that?

Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Sample 2

Message 3 of 6
Kent1Cooper

@Anonymous wrote:

.... I have a program, but I can't use it because it's full. ….

If you can't use it, how did you make the demonstrations?  What does "it's full" mean?  It looks very sophisticated, and not something that someone here could work out in a short time -- post the code, and describe in detail what you want to be different.

Kent Cooper, AIA
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: Kent1Cooper

I was able to get a screenshot because I'm using this program in my office and using a locked version. I can't use it at home or on another machine. You're right about the complex. So if you need to simplify a little bit, using the block object in the image, can I write a diameter on that line when I click on each line? For example, when I click on each line, the number of sprinklers in the block should increase. The pipe diameter should be written according to this number. Another data in the block is the length of the line written in diameter. And these blocks can be collected and written with each other. sample as in picture.

Message 5 of 6
Sea-Haven

Reinventing the wheel may not be the best way, can you get a transfer of the licence so you can work at home etc then return the licence back to work.

Message 6 of 6
arief_amcon

Can I have the LSP sprinkler?

I am from Indonesia. greetings Muslim brothers

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

AutoCAD Beta