Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LOCKED FOREVER

10 REPLIES 10
Message 1 of 11
rolisonfelipe
2164 Views, 10 Replies

LOCKED FOREVER

HELLO EVERYONE, I USED THIS LSP, TO AVOID DETAILING COPIES, BECAUSE NOT ALL DEDICATED TIME TO INVEST IN THE QUALITY OF THE PROJECTS, THAT LSP HAS THE OBJECTIVE OF BLOCKING THE DRAWING THROUGH A BLOCK, AND AS PRESENTED IT DOES NOT ALLOW YOU TO GIVE A CTRL C + V, FOR OTHER FILES, PREVENT DISSEMINATION.

I DISCOVERED THAT USING OTHER PARALLEL PLATFORMS TO CAD, YOU CAN IMPORT, AND THE DRAWING IS STILL LOCKED, BUT WHEN EXPORTING THAT DETAILING THE DRAWING IS NEW AGAIN ...

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW TO BLOCK THE DRAWING TO ENSURE THE COPYRIGHT OF PROJECT RIGHTS.

10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11

MOVIE

Message 3 of 11
ronjonp
in reply to: rolisonfelipe

Being that the locking code is open source ( did not look at it too closely ) I'd imagine it could be reverse engineered to unlock a drawing?

Message 4 of 11
rolisonfelipe
in reply to: ronjonp

I IMAGINE YOU, DO NOT HAVE SEEN THE VIDEO,
I'M NOT MAKING REVERSE ENGINEERING, I HAVE SEVERAL PROJECTS SENT WITH THIS LSP, AND DISCOVER HOW TO DISCOVER THE EFFECT.
BEFORE I HAD A POISON, I DISCOVERED THE CURE, NOW I WANT TO KNOW HOW IT TURNS THAT POISON WITHOUT CURE .......
 THE QUESTION IS, HOW TO MAKE IT EFFICIENT .....
Message 5 of 11
ronjonp

I think I understood your question but you don't say what your 3rd party CAD software is? I was bringing to your attention the fact that open source locking software is NOT secure in the first place.

Message 6 of 11
pendean

Talk to a lawyer (for sharing files outside of your office): there is no technical solution to your copyright problems.

Or talk to your I.T. department (for sharing files inside your office): that's just a groups policy requirement.

Message 7 of 11
rolisonfelipe
in reply to: pendean

Dear, @pendean , question is that when approval is made in public places such as prefectures, banks, road departments, forest department ... etc. a path is requested in cad.
which are often copied and supplied to competitors. making the time that I invested detailing the projects unfair. if it is impossible to improve this routine I will understand.

Message 8 of 11
ronjonp

Quick google search and found THIS ... I tested and it 'unlocked' a drawing I created with the code you posted. You definitely need a better way of doing this.

Message 9 of 11
rolisonfelipe
in reply to: ronjonp

Hi, @ronjonp !

now there are already two ways to unlock ....
In the comments of lisp, mentions to the version 2000, perhaps for the time was the one that had better ..

Message 10 of 11
dgorsman

Giving clients their own files back, locked down so they cannot do anything with them, is a short path to no repeat clients.  And a bad professional reputation.

----------------------------------
If you are going to fly by the seat of your pants, expect friction burns.
"I don't know" is the beginning of knowledge, not the end.

Message 11 of 11
rolisonfelipe
in reply to: dgorsman

I believe that not everyone understood the objective of avoiding that the files are scattered, I justify here the necessity in some altarquias the obligatory supply, that is, it is not optional the supply of the files.
The improper use of these files by third parties has occurred on other occasions.
As previously mentioned a possibility of recourse to lawyers to obtain copyright, an issue that obtains this certification is more expensive than doing the project, and how much the project is done directly with the client is provided a pdf file. that in this case in particular I am sure that plagiarism has not occurred, I have already done all the tests, and I have the full confidence of the data recorded there will not be passed to third.

I also think that even improving this lsp, altodesk, microsoft big companies can not create a secure password, because there would be a lisp that would do better than these companies that spend billions on technology to ensure their rights.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost