Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lisp to explode a block scaled nonuniformly

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
jtm2020hyo
720 Views, 7 Replies

lisp to explode a block scaled nonuniformly

I rescaled multiple blocks nonuniformly, but when I tried to explode/burst, arcs are converted to eclipse and dynamic blocks are converted to unexplodable and uneditable blocks.

imagen.png

so, I just want the get the objects that appear in the left again when explode but reubicated in as the block was scaled.

attached one drawing for documentation.

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
jtm2020hyo
in reply to: jtm2020hyo

the block name is *E5

can not be exploded or edited.

imagen.png

does not appear in the bloc list.
so, this is a bug?

imagen.png

Message 3 of 8
hak_vz

Before asking question it is a good idea to check older posts or just use google.

Here  @Kent1Cooper  explains whay this happens.

Miljenko Hatlak

EESignature

Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.
Message 4 of 8
jtm2020hyo
in reply to: hak_vz

thanks for answer, I did not know.

exist any way to explode without rescaling uniformly?

or maybe export block coordinates to excel and re-insert the block, lines and any object?

Message 5 of 8
Kent1Cooper

@jtm2020hyo wrote:

the block name is *E5

can not be exploded or edited.

Open the underlying dynamic Block name in the Block Editor [BEDIT command], and in the Properties palette, change the "Allow exploding" value to Yes.

AllowExploding.JPG

Kent Cooper, AIA
Message 6 of 8
jtm2020hyo
in reply to: Kent1Cooper

I re-revised again and my block are allowed to exploding them.

when I resize uniformly block is allowed again to be exploded, but I need to keep the blocks coordinates, the solution may be might be to export all block with their coordinates to excel, delete unexplodable blocks and import blocks since excel, I know that such lisp for export and import block since excel or CSV exist, but I did not found.

I think, maybe,such excel lisp was created by you...

Message 7 of 8
Kent1Cooper

@jtm2020hyo wrote:

.... I know that such lisp for export and import block since excel or CSV exist, but I did not found.

I think, maybe,such excel lisp was created by you...

I don't think that could have been created by me.  I don't deal with external files [other than Xrefs] enough to have a use for such a thing, and I don't remember writing a routine like that.

[By the way, I don't mean to pick on your English (I envy people who can communicate in more than one language, which I cannot), but here's a little English vocabulary item, which I mention only because I've seen others make the same mistake, or maybe they use the same translator  that makes the same mistake, and native English speakers may be confused by it:
Your phrase "import block since excel" should be "import block from excel" instead.  The word "since" does  have a "from"-related meaning, but it's about "from in relation to time " -- for example, "I have been using AutoCAD since 1984" or "it has been raining since 8:00 this morning."  But for what you are talking about here, from is the correct word.]

Kent Cooper, AIA
Message 8 of 8
jtm2020hyo
in reply to: Kent1Cooper

thanks for the answers and sorry for my bad English

...but there does not exist any solution alternative? ... I just want to keep insertion points.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost