Did you mean: 

Help Updating SuperClip Lisp

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
ArchD
388 Views, 2 Replies

Help Updating SuperClip Lisp

I have used the attached lisp routines for years but with Civil 3D 2015 it seems to not want to work. I'm not sure why, but I suspect it has something to do with the exporting map information dialog box that pops up when doing a WBLOCK command.

I have searched for the original author, (c)2001, Justin D. Andrews, but cannot find him so I hope it is okay asking for the communities help now.

The issue I am having is after choosing the object:

• Command: sclip
  • .undo Current settings: Auto = On, Control = All, Combine = Yes, Layer = Yes
  • Enter the number of operations to undo or [Auto/Control/BEgin/End/Mark/Back] <1>: be
  • *SuperClip - The 10 File Clipboard* 1999 Justin Andrews
  • Insertion base point: >>
  • Resuming SCLIP command.
  • Insertion base point: end of
  • Select objects: 1 found
  • Select objects:
  • Block "Y" not found.

Would anyone with LISP and Civil 3D knowledge be willing to help me figure this out?

Or, if anyone else knows of a lisp that handles WBLOCKs in a similar manner, I would love to hear about it.

Archie Dodge
Applications Expert - Infrastructure Solutions Division
IMAGINiT Technologies
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
CADaSchtroumpf
in reply to: ArchD

I have changed in the code the path "C:" to (strcat (getvar "ROAMABLEROOTPREFIX") "support\\xxx.xxx")
because if you not have permission to write in c:\ , the program don't work's properly.

Try this version, if seem to work's

Message 3 of 3
ArchD
in reply to: CADaSchtroumpf

Seems to be working like a charm now. Thank you so very much. I would hate to lose this lisp. Can't find any other like it yet.

Archie Dodge
Applications Expert - Infrastructure Solutions Division
IMAGINiT Technologies

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost