Announcements
Due to scheduled maintenance, the Autodesk Community will be inaccessible from 10:00PM PDT on Oct 16th for approximately 1 hour. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Visual LISP, AutoLISP and General Customization
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enlarge Dialog box in autocad/autolisp

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
922 Views, 4 Replies

Enlarge Dialog box in autocad/autolisp

How to expand or enlarge or resize a dialog box a bigger in autocad or autolisp. 

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Moshe-A
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous  hi,

On what dialog specially you are talking? is it AutoCAD Standard? is it a custom command you have or you design? 

in fundamental if you are talking about dcl as a user you can not enlarge the dialog after the author designed it cause it is totally static.

moshe

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Moshe-A

Thanks for your reply,

Yes, it is custom dialog from another plugin dll. As  you said that is correct we cannot change the size, but I am interested to know is there any general setting in AutoCAD options to enlarge dialog box.

Message 4 of 5
scot-65
in reply to: Anonymous

Nope.
Change screen resolution instead.

???

Scot-65
A gift of extraordinary Common Sense does not require an Acronym Suffix to be added to my given name.

Message 5 of 5
Sea-Haven
in reply to: scot-65

I remember reading in the paper copy like R14 that font size is fixed, just a way out there suggetsion, if you could reset the windows font size, dialog may go bigger but bit problematic, VBA dialogue may have a size factor if writing your own. Opendcl is mentioned but writing your own.

https://pureinfotech.com/change-display-settings-make-icons-text-bigger-windows-10/

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

AutoCAD Inside the Factory

Autodesk Design & Make Report