Vehicle Tracking Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vehicle Tracking Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vehicle Tracking topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

World Wide Vehicles Extended Library 2017

11 REPLIES 11
Message 1 of 12
Mathew.Neilson
1714 Views, 11 Replies

World Wide Vehicles Extended Library 2017

Hi,

Does anyone know if this library has been released for 2017 yet?

When I click on enhancements in my account the page is not found?

Thanks,

Mat.

11 REPLIES 11
Message 2 of 12

The Extended Library Content that can be downloaded from the users Autodesk Account, Product Enhancements page:

Autodesk.com   ->   the Sign in to their Autodesk Account (Top right hand corner of the page)

On the main Account page (click the Product Enhancements link on the left hand menu)

Use the browser to search the page for “Extended Vehicle Libraries”

The 2017 version was released in July.

Nigel Peters

Autodesk

Nigel Peters

Vehicle Tracking Product Owner

Software Development Manager
Message 3 of 12

Hi,

Page still not found?
https://accounts-subs.autodesk.com/sp/servlet/download/index?siteID=11564774&id=14499814

Thanks,

Mathew Neilson
Civil Designer

CPB Samsung John Holland Joint Venture WestConnex M4 East
PO Box R1208, Royal Exchange, NSW 1225
L4, 85 Harrington Street, The Rocks, NSW 2000
E Mathew.Neilson@m4e.com.au

[cid:image001.jpg@01D173E6.082EEB60]

Please consider the environment before printing this email

****************************************************************** This email, and any files transmitted with it, are confidential and intended for use by the addressee only. The confidential nature of the information contained in the email and/or file attachment is not waived, lost or destroyed if it is sent to other than the addressee. Use or dissemination of the information contained in the email and/or file attachment, by a recipient other than the addressee, may cause commercial damage to both/either the sender and/or addressee. If you are not the addressee of this email/file attachment contact the sender immediately and delete this email/file attachment. All email communications to and from this company are filtered and stored for risk management purposes in accordance with our Computer and Email Policies. Please contact our Privacy Manager on +612 8668 6947 if you would like further information about our Policies in regard to these issues. ******************************************************************
Message 4 of 12

Matthew,

where are you getting the "Page Not found" error, I can not send you a link to the download page as links into Autodesk Accounts are session related.

That said I have just done two test downloads, on via the Autodesk network and the other via my private home network. One test was with firefox and the other IE. Both successfully downloaded the installer.

I went to www.autodesk.com  clicked on the "sign in" menu on the top right of the page, and signed into my "Autodesk Account", Clicked product enhancements on the left hand side on the page. Searched for "Vehicle" (Hitting f3 to search the page) and downloaded the MSI.

Nigel Peters

Autodesk

Nigel Peters

Message 5 of 12

Hi Nigel,

Tried IE and got same result:
https://accounts-subs.autodesk.com/sp/servlet/download/index?siteID=11564774&id=14499814

Old website and page not found...
I even cleared my internet history but it made no difference in chrome or IE.

Thanks,

Mathew Neilson
Civil Designer

CPB Samsung John Holland Joint Venture WestConnex M4 East
PO Box R1208, Royal Exchange, NSW 1225
L4, 85 Harrington Street, The Rocks, NSW 2000
E Mathew.Neilson@m4e.com.au

[cid:image001.jpg@01D173E6.082EEB60]

Please consider the environment before printing this email

****************************************************************** This email, and any files transmitted with it, are confidential and intended for use by the addressee only. The confidential nature of the information contained in the email and/or file attachment is not waived, lost or destroyed if it is sent to other than the addressee. Use or dissemination of the information contained in the email and/or file attachment, by a recipient other than the addressee, may cause commercial damage to both/either the sender and/or addressee. If you are not the addressee of this email/file attachment contact the sender immediately and delete this email/file attachment. All email communications to and from this company are filtered and stored for risk management purposes in accordance with our Computer and Email Policies. Please contact our Privacy Manager on +612 8668 6947 if you would like further information about our Policies in regard to these issues. ******************************************************************
Message 6 of 12
odwyerpeter
in reply to: nigel.peters

Hi Nigel,

Would you also be able to send me the link to download the World Wide Vehicles Extended Library 2017? I am also getting an error when I click on the link.

Thanks,

Peter

Message 7 of 12
nigel.peters
in reply to: odwyerpeter

Peter,

Sadly links to the product enhancement area do not work as they are session based, you have to login: the steps to get the installer are

1) Go to www.autodesk.com   (Logging in on the community is into a different account)

2) Sign in to their Autodesk Account (Top right hand corner of the page)

3) On your Main Account Page  click the "Product Enhancements" link on the left hand menu)

4) user the browser to search the page for "vehicle"

5) Click on the 2017 vehicle library and download from the linked page.

Let me know which of these steps is failing. I have just tested on both internal and an external account from an machine external PC and can down load the vehicles from both accounts.

Nigel Peters

Autodesk

Nigel Peters

Message 8 of 12
John_DeLeeuw

@nigel.peters, is there any document detailing the extra vehicles?

Are all these under the -World Wide Real Vehicles- group after installation?

2017-01-09_14-42-58.jpg

John de Leeuw
Senior Consultant

Community Ambassador - Twitter - LinkedIn

Message 9 of 12
nigel.peters
in reply to: John_DeLeeuw

John,

The Additional Vehicle Extended Library consists of 5 extra libraries

3D Presentation Vehicles

Asian Vehicles

European Vehicles

North American Vehicles

and

World Wide Real Vehicles

Nigel Peters

Autodesk

Nigel Peters

Message 10 of 12
cmoeri

Are there different sized trucks and cars under the world wide real vehicles or is there just one generic size for each vehicle?

Tags (2)
Message 11 of 12
nigel.peters
in reply to: cmoeri

There are collections of vehicles from different manufactures, they are real dimensions but it is very easy to use them as the base for a similar vehicle and use the wizard to change values.

Nigel Peters

Autodesk

Nigel Peters

Message 12 of 12
Milesfb

Hi,

Can you show me on the current autodesk website where I can find the european vehilce library? The layout of the autodesk screen is no longer as you described. I have no left panel with procut enhancements on my screen. 

Thanks,

Miles

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report