Vehicle Tracking Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vehicle Tracking Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vehicle Tracking topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New to junction tool- vehicle tracking movement issue

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
ddrake4KECU
342 Views, 1 Reply

New to junction tool- vehicle tracking movement issue

Hi! I am new to using the junction (roundabout) tool in Autocad.  I was able to successfully create a roundabout and was running vehicle movements through the roundabout using the swept path tool by clicking into the vehicle library explorer, double clicking on a vehicle, and snapping it to the alignment of one of the roundabout legs to start the movement.  I deleted the turning movement to start over and now when I go to create new turning movements using the same process the vehicle does not snap to an alignment.  Could I have deleted something necessary to creating new turning movements?  

I also tried creating a dummy roundabout and have the same problem so I am guessing I may have accidentally turned off some type of snapping to junction feature?  Has anyone had this issue?  The alignments do still exist in the drawing.

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
nigel.peters
in reply to: ddrake4KECU

My guess is that you deleted the roundabout and opted to leave the alignments etc it created in the drawing or that the Vehicle Tracking Roundabout is in an xref.

Vehicle Tracking when using AutoDrive commands will always attempt to snap to Vehicle Tracking Parking Bays and Roundabouts in the current drawing (NOT xrefs). The only override for this is to hold the control key down when moving the cursor.

Nigel Peters

Autodesk

Nigel Peters

Vehicle Tracking Product Owner

Software Development Manager

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report