Vault Ideas
Share ideas for future product features directly with the Vault team and collaborate on existing suggestions with your peers.

Make COPY DESIGN Settings remembered

by Advisor on ‎05-22-2013 10:30 PM

I'd like to see the choices made in Settings remembered (sticky) for the next time CD is ran. I'm using Workgroup 2012 and they are not remembered.

Attachment and library settings are sticky in Vault 2015 R2 version of Copy Design

Comments
By: Advocate alundr
| Posted ‎10-15-2013 11:53 AM

They are not remembered in 2013 either!  Big frustration here.  It's an additional 3 clicks, which may not seem like much, but added up over 20 users * 245 workdays * 20 times a day * 3 seconds for clicking, and it's around 80 hours of wasted time CLICKING!  This was not an issue in 2011.

By: Community Manager
| Posted ‎02-13-2014 03:06 PM
Status changed to: Comments Requested

By: Community Manager
| Posted ‎09-09-2014 11:31 AM
Status changed to: Implemented

Attachment and library settings are sticky in Vault 2015 R2 version of Copy Design

By: Advisor
| Posted ‎09-10-2014 02:13 PM

Excellent news.

But was the "library settings" ment to read "included related documentation" which are the only 2 options I have in 2014 Pro (the others are greyed out)? I often copy design historical designs and DO NOT include the related documentation as the IDW's will be old and I'd rather create new drawings instead of the overhead of DRTW and copy/paste iLogic and other such nonsense.

Submit Your Ideas

Share and shape product ideas.

Submit an idea
Idea Guidelines

Please review our Idea guidelines and best practices before posting a new idea, or voting on an existing one!