Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4K Unterstützung

4K Unterstützung

Hallo,

leider Unterstützt Vault nicht vernünftig die heute mögliche 4K Auflösung.

Es wäre im Sinne dieser technischen Möglichkeit sehr schön nicht nur im Inventor mit 4K arbeiten zu können sondern dies auch im Vault vernüftig nutzen zu können.

Nachfolgendes hilft nur bedingt und erfasst auch nicht alle Dialogfelder.

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/de/support/vault-products/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcartic...

Alle Grüße

Holger Wolff-Hais

Translation

Hello,

Unfortunately, Vault does not support the 4K resolution possible today.

In the sense of this technical possibility, it would be very nice not only to be able to work in the Inventor with 4K, but to be able to use this also in the Vault.

The following is only of limited help and does not cover all dialog boxes.

46 Comments
cscheck
Contributor

@ihayesjr,

It really doesn't matter as the issue is not limited specifically to 4K. I've verified the issue over and and over, and any resolution greater than 1920 x 1080/1200 is mishandled. The issue occurs on Microsoft Surface Pro 6 & 7 (2736 x 1824), Surface Pro 8 (2880 x 1920), full 4K, as well as various other resolutions between.

ihayesjr
Community Manager

@cscheck 

The image I previously posted is what I use on my laptop. I don't have a problem with those settings. However, when I change the scaling lower than the recommended by the OS, that is when I see the problem.

jpalzer
Observer
Skalierung 200 %
3840x2160
anthony.muggeridge
Community Visitor

4 years later ...

Please provide a fix for this problem. It's no longer an "issue", it's a full on problem that needs addressing.

steinar_sorem
Advocate
Agree, but it is better functionality in v2023. Or not?
jpalzer
Observer
I agree best in version 2023 next . Release integrated in 2024

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report