Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vault Pro 2015 R2 Hotfix 1 WSE 3.0 Installation Error

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
eric.mathews
712 Views, 3 Replies

Vault Pro 2015 R2 Hotfix 1 WSE 3.0 Installation Error

I'm trying to install the new hotfix for 2015 R2 and I'm running into an issue. I followed the instructions and performed an "iisreset" first and then I get an error box stating that "Microsoft WSE 3.0 is required". I've installed WSE 3.0 I still get the same problem. I'm running Server 2012 R2. Any suggestions?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
r.smith1
in reply to: eric.mathews

Hi Eric,

I see you're receiving a WSE 3 is not installed error when trying to install DM2004210.  Please try these two things.  before restarting IIS, please also go to your task manager and restart the w3wp.exe, then reattempt the install.  If that does not work, please Reboot your ADMS server then try to apply the hotfix.  Please reply with the results. 

Ron Smith
New Product Introduction Manager
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 3 of 4
eric.mathews
in reply to: r.smith1

Hi Ron,

According to our IT site manager the service you are referencing doesn't exist on Windows Server 2012 R2. We've rebooted the server maching several times and the problem persists.

Message 4 of 4
eric.mathews
in reply to: r.smith1

I found the solution on another post. You have to run the installation from command prompt in administrator mode and the hotfix has to be on the "C:\" drive.

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/vault-general-discussion/vault-subscription-release-service-pack-1-iss...

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report