Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk Vault IIS Logs

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
carlos.arredondo
336 Views, 3 Replies

Autodesk Vault IIS Logs

Hello everyone,
A Vault Change Order was deleted from the system. I need to know who has deleted the order, and I'm searching in IIS logs. You can notice that an ECO was deleted, but you can't know who done it.
The following image shows a part of the log where it displayed that an ECO was deleted. Now, how can I know who done it and which ECO?

ECO.bmp

I also attach the log file with all information.
Thank you for your valuable help.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
minkd
in reply to: carlos.arredondo

The IIS log entry shows uid=2 in the query string.

The first couple of user IDs are established during initial installation for users such as Administrator and Guest.  However, only the Administrator role has the permission to delete change orders.

Therefore, it is highly likely the person who deleted the CO used the Administrator account to do it.

You can narrow it down to what client host was used by looking at the c-ip (client IP address) column of the IIS log.

-Dave

Dave Mink
Fusion Lifecycle
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 3 of 4
jeamy.baena
in reply to: minkd

Greetings, Dave

ok, We can locate the IP address and know the username (asumming there is a only one user in this machine..) , but, is there a way to know the deleted ECO name? Vault console already do that for files but not for ECOs..

Thanks!

Message 4 of 4
minkd
in reply to: jeamy.baena

I'm not aware of any way to determine the name of a deleted ECO.

-Dave

Dave Mink
Fusion Lifecycle
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report