Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADMS System Check Test For Readiness System

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
smichels
946 Views, 6 Replies

ADMS System Check Test For Readiness System

Trying to install Vault basic server and keep getting this error! Appreciate any help, I've tried everything!

Thanks

Vault ADMS Check.jpg

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
cbenner
in reply to: smichels

@smichels

Hi....

First of all, it would help a lot if you told us a bit about the server you are trying to install this on.  I assume you checked the system requirements first, and read through the installation guides?

Localhost is usually just a placeholder for your server's name.... whatever that may be.  If it says it can't find something on "localhost", often what that is saying is "I don't know the name of the server I should be looking on".

Can you, in addition to your server specs, give us a run down of the steps you took that got you to this sticking point?  From the beginning.  Thanks.

Message 3 of 7
smichels
in reply to: cbenner

Hello,

I apologize! Yes I did read through the installation guides but may have missed something. I'm installing on a stand alone windows 10 PRO laptop 64-bit operating system. 

I'm going to reread the installation guide and try again. I'll let you know how it goes!

Thanks for the reply

Message 4 of 7
ihayesjr

Another thing you can try is to uninstall IIS and let the Vault Server install IIS for you.

Irvin Hayes Jr
Sr. Product Manager
Autodesk, Inc.

Vault - Under the Hood Blog
Message 5 of 7
smichels
in reply to: ihayesjr

I'll try to uninstall IIS and let Vault Server install IIS...ASAP!

Thanks!

Message 6 of 7
cbenner
Message 7 of 7
smichels
in reply to: ihayesjr

Irvin

Reinstalling IIS fixed my issue! Thanks

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report