Community
Upchain Forum
Welcome to the Upchain Forum. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Upchain topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOM report from Jaspersoft

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
gleb_tarasov
274 Views, 3 Replies

BOM report from Jaspersoft

Hello,

I faced with the problem that in my usual BOM view I have one structure, but when I create BOM report Upchain creates this structure with the reverse order.

I thought that there is a field in Jaspersoft like a column in BOM view "Sequence number", but it doesn't exist. There is only "treeIndex" field, but I don't understand how it works. Is there an opportunity to create "Sequence number" in the report?

Thanks in advance!

Labels (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Hi gleb_tarasov, are you looking to modify the BOM Report template to include this new field? Unfortunately, I don't know much about Jaspersoft or the possible fields, so it'll have to be a bit of trial and error on your part. Do you have a sandbox tenant you could test in?

Message 3 of 4

Hi @emily.caulfield,

I just want to keep the order of the items as in BOM view and I'm looking for any workarounds so I would be glad to hear any suggestions.

What do you mean under "a sandbox tenant you could test in?"? Right now I'm working with this problem with some internal projects, template for Jaspersoft and Jaspersoft itself.

It seems that I need an advice from a man who understand how attributes in BOM mapping with fields in Jaspersoft.

Message 4 of 4
Drueda_TEC
in reply to: gleb_tarasov

See below the guidelines to link a custom parameter to Jaspersoft report

https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/upchain-forum/custom-report-filters/td-p/12378579

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report