Community
The Community Room
The Community Room is a space to have conversations about anything you’d like to discuss with your fellow Engineers, Architects, Designers and basically all community members in here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Education Community

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
237 Views, 1 Reply

Education Community

Hi there!

Not sure where to put this, so I figured I'd try here.

Basically, the autodesk "Education Community" site seems to be incredibly buggy and I can't even get support on their site, so I was hoping somebody could help me out over here.

I am a student at Concordia University in Montreal. I'm studying Computation Arts and really love 3d. I joined the eduction community site about... a year ago? Maybe a bit more? But I only downloaded 3ds max 2011. Now I would like to download Maya 2011, but the list of downloadable software is empty! If it's a question of confirming that I am still a student, I am, but I don't see any part of the site where I can do that.

I actually wanted to ask this question directly on the education community site, but it seems to be incredibly buggy. I had to renew my password a few times as well mess around with different pages just to be able to log in properly, and the support section won't allow me to post a question, and their dropdowns (in the question submission form) aren't being properly populated.

Anyway... hope somebody can help me out, or at least point out why it's not working properly! 😄

Thanks!
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Steve_Curley
in reply to: Anonymous

Not easily - issues related directly to this site (area.autodesk.com) can be addressed, but I have no idea who is responsible for any other site on autodesk.com.

You could try the Feedback link (at the top of the left sidebar) though that is, again, designed for this site not any other.

Are you sure it's not just your browser config (security measures) getting in the way? Try a different browser, or a different machine if you have access to one.

Max 2016 (SP1/EXT1)
Win7Pro x64 (SP1). i5-3570K @ 4.4GHz, 8Gb Ram, DX11.
nVidia GTX760 (2GB) (Driver 430.86).

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report