Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yellow dot "Untangling some wires"

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
mroek
580 Views, 7 Replies

Yellow dot "Untangling some wires"

The new status icon is great, but I've noticed that sometimes I see the yellow dot, and upon clicking on the icon I see the message that some wires are being untangled. If I then click the link Follow our progress to the Autodesk health page, everything on there looks fine.

In other words, Fusion itself indicates that something is not right, but the health status does not. While this is in no way critical, I think the statuses should have been synchronized. As it is now, Fusion seems to falsely indicate issues, but usually it will not last very long.

This has happened a few times, and every time the health page indicates no issues.

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
PhilProcarioJr
in reply to: mroek

@mroek

Last I heard they update the health dashboard manually, but there is a lot of work being done on the cloud issue front and I'm sure all the work is far from complete.

Phil Procario Jr.
Owner, Laser & CNC Creations

Message 3 of 8
mroek
in reply to: PhilProcarioJr

@PhilProcarioJr Ok, that would probably explain it. If Fusion itself has some auto-detect mechanism for problems, then short-lived issues may show up there, but not on the health dashboard.

But still, it isn't good that Fusion indicates issues, and when clicking the link to the health dashboard no errors are shown.

Message 4 of 8
PhilProcarioJr

@mroek

I'm not disagreeing, just saying that in all my talks with the dev team this was one of the FIRST steps to better communication with users on the cloud status of Fusion. This was also going to be an ongoing WIP to fix cloud issues and people not having access to their data. I just wanted to point that out, and users should always voice their opinion on what they would like to see as you have done here.

Cheers

Phil

Phil Procario Jr.

Message 5 of 8
brianrepp

Hey @mroek - appreciate the note.  As @PhilProcarioJr mentions, the Health Dashboard is still manually updated today, and this then is what should be triggering the in-product status notifications.  Because of this, I don't believe the in product status indicator should be doing any automated switching to a "degraded" (yellow) state on it's own, which it sounds like is happening on your end.  Do you mind emailing your log files to brian dot repp at autodesk dot com so we can investigate?

Message 6 of 8
PhilProcarioJr
in reply to: brianrepp

@brianrepp

It happened to me yesterday also, exactly the way @mroek described it.

Phil Procario Jr.

Message 7 of 8
brianrepp
in reply to: PhilProcarioJr

@PhilProcarioJr Do you mind also emailing me your logs?

Message 8 of 8
PhilProcarioJr
in reply to: brianrepp

@brianrepp

Check your email.

Phil Procario Jr.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report