Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bug: Fusion Hangs Deleting all of Images in Render Gallery

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
apvdm3
830 Views, 3 Replies

Bug: Fusion Hangs Deleting all of Images in Render Gallery

I deleted all of the standard view renderings that Fusion does for you once you save for the first time in order to update the renderings with my current model setup.

Fusion hung once clicked the delete button on the last image. Window's Task Manager didn't say that Fusion of unresponsive. Buttons in the top right corner (minimize, maximize, and close) didn't work. Right clicking the icon in the toolbar at the bottom of the screen and clicking close, did nothing. In the end I had to go into Task Manager and do the End Task operation.

Fusion Hang.PNG

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
colin.smith
in reply to: apvdm3

Hi @apvdm3,

Thank you for the bug report.  What was the state of Fusion when you restarted?

Colin

Colin Smith
Sr. Product Manager
SketchBook
Alias Create VR (aka Project Sugarhill)
Automotive & Conceptual Design Group
Message 3 of 4
apvdm3
in reply to: colin.smith

Hi @colin.smith,

I'm not sure I understand what you mean by what the "state" of Fusion was when I restarted, but from what I can remember, Fusion seemed to be acting fine after a restart. All the standard images were queued up to be rendered. I don't think I had to anything additionally special to get the standard renders rendered. 

I just thought this hang of Fusion was odd because I've done the same procedure in other Fusion projects, and did not have any issues. Part of me wonders if it was because I was going through and deleting the standard renders too quickly for the whole Fusion-Cloud process to keep up/work. Although, that seems unlikely...

Message 4 of 4
colin.smith
in reply to: apvdm3

Hi @apvdm3,

The Viz team has tracked down the bug and will be addressing it in a near update. 

Thanks for the report. 

Colin

Colin Smith
Sr. Product Manager
SketchBook
Alias Create VR (aka Project Sugarhill)
Automotive & Conceptual Design Group

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report