cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

トークンについて

トークンについて

REVIT LT ユーザーです。 小規模経営の個人事務所ですので、REVIT LTのサブスクリプションの価格は助かっています。また、同ソフトでクラウドレンダリングが利用できることに大変価値を感じております。

最近、クラウドクレジットが有効期限が切れ、100ポイントちかくあったものが突然0になりました。有効期限があったことを認識しておらず、青天の霹靂、かなり驚いてしまいました。

有効期限あることに納得はいかないものの、トークンを購入しなければ、最終品質のクラウドレンダリングができませんので、購入したいと思い、AUTODESKさんに問い合わせたのですが、販売単位が500~で希望小売価格が20万円近くすることを知りました。これまでクラウドクレジットは100ポイントを16,000円程度で購入できていたので、大変な値上がりとなっており、もはや利用できない状態です。

パートナー販売店に問い合わせたところ、そこでも500トークンが最小単位でした。

これは、声をあげて、私のような零細な事務所のニーズにこたえるようなトークンの販売方法をAUTODESKさんに訴えなければと思った次第です。最低でも50トークンからの販売単位を希望します。できれば、1トークンずつ販売していただけることを切に望みます。

1 Comment
mari.shimode
Community Manager

Notes for Community Managers,

This topics has been moved from the Japanese forum as we don't have the right board there.

Translation by a machine transtation tool:

Title: About token

Details:

I am a REVIT LT user. We are a small private office, so the price of the REVIT LT subscription is very helpful. In addition, I feel great value in being able to use cloud rendering with this software.

Recently my cloud credits expired and what was close to 100 points suddenly became 0. I didn't know that there was an expiration date, and I was quite surprised.

Although I'm not convinced that there is an expiration date, unless I purchase the token, I can't do final quality cloud rendering, so I wanted to purchase it, so I contacted AUTODESK. I learned that it will be close to 200,000 yen. Until now, 100 points of cloud credit could be purchased for about 16,000 yen, so the price has risen significantly and it is no longer available.

I contacted one of our partner retailers and they also said 500 tokens is the minimum unit.

This is because I thought I had to raise my voice and appeal to AUTODESK for a token sales method that would meet the needs of a small office like mine. We would like to sell in units of at least 50 tokens. If possible, I sincerely hope that you will sell 1 token at a time.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report