Subscription Changes
Welcome to Autodesk’s Subscription Changes Forum. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore Subscription changes topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Expanding previous version access to 5 versions back!

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Tiana_Y
2919 Views, 4 Replies

Expanding previous version access to 5 versions back!

Hi Everyone! 

We’ve heard your feedback! So, starting November 2, 2020, Autodesk is expanding version access for all customers (on subscription and maintenance plans) for the latest release and up to 5 versions back! This makes it easier for teams to collaborate on the same version throughout a project. If you want to learn more please check out the full details here

Please Note: Although we are expanding access to 5 versions back, only the current and 3 versions back will be eligible for Autodesk technical support.

If you have any questions please ask them here, in the Subscription Changes forum, and feel free to @ mention me, or you can reach out to me directly! 

Best, 

Tiana.D

Tiana.D
Community Program Manager
Contact Autodesk Support

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

So right now the current Autodesk licenses version available is 2022, right? And as per the previous version access to 5 versions back for the Multi-User to Single-User trade in licenses, the last previous version available will be 2017?
Is that correct?

Message 3 of 5
rliucci
in reply to: Tiana_Y

Happy New Year! 
Regarding this topic and Autodesk Previous Version Rights policy; Can we get confirmation on when our customers will expect to be denied access to Revit 2019 for new and existing installations?  Will this product activate for new installations and will it continue to activate for existing installations once Revit 2025 comes out?

The customers have the AEC Industry Collection on active subscription.

Message 4 of 5
michellem
in reply to: rliucci

Hello;

I have same questions at my company....

Michelle

Message 5 of 5
Simon_Weel
in reply to: Tiana_Y

.... for the latest release and up to 5 versions back! 

Looks like this was short-lived? According to the Terms of Use there's only three previous versions.

The link https://customersuccess.autodesk.com/articles/expanding-previous-version-access-to-5-versions-back-f... is no longer available.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report