Student Room
Welcome to the Autodesk Student Room. Join us to learn about the latest industry trends, connect with other members, showcase your work, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SGH Survey Feedback

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
LeoWarren-EDU
187 Views, 2 Replies

SGH Survey Feedback

Hi Everyone!

Last month I launched a survey to help us prioritise our plans for next year. Overall there aren't too many surprises, which is reassuring; however, there are lots of little refinements to make the Student Group Hub better and more useful to you and the community.

With the members surveyed, we had 23 responses and whilst most respondees have been on the SGH for over a year, a substantial proportion are new members. Welcome!

The most significant request for new features are challenges and contests - we launched a challenge before AU, and we currently have a contest planned. [UPDATE:] Contest is now live! We aim for it to be released soon, as, with any large platform, we need to ensure everything is perfect before we go live. If you're looking for challenges, I recommend looking at the community challenge board: Autodesk Community Challenges (You may need to translate as we organise challenges in different languages).

We also hear that you want more meetups and student life topics, which we will organise and release. I'd really like to organise a zoom meetup before the end of 2022, and at the same time, we can look back at this year as we've done so much with Careers Month, Badges, AU, Challenges and more.

Now the final topic I would like to address is content. I'm not a huge fan of the term as it encompasses so many different formats, from blogs, tips, videos, webinars and beyond, but we want the content we release to be valuable to you as students. I see articles and guides were heavily requested alongside tutorials and tests - we have some ideas for this in the future as, between Oliver and me, our software knowledge is rather narrow, whilst our community is so much broader. We'll let you know when we have something.

I'm hoping this little snapshot into the survey provides a little insight into what is coming, and I'd like to thank you all again for sending your thoughts!

Please 'Like' posts that are helpful. If a post answers your question then feel free to click the 'Mark as Solution'

Leo Warren
Community Manager - Students & Educators
Are you a student? Come join our Student & Educator Community! | Education Knowledge Base | Rules and Etiquette

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Good Insights..!!

Thanks and Regards,

Rushabh Thakkar.

Please use the Accept Solution button to mark any posts that provide the answer or solution. 

Likes are always welcome.

LinkedIn | Instagram | Facebook.      

Message 3 of 3
lucasliraAU
in reply to: LeoWarren-EDU

Hello, @LeoWarren-EDU 

Thank you for sharing this information, let's go together for news in 2023!

Lucas Lira - Fusion 360 Technologies, Design and Applications - Autodesk Hub Diamond

Direct contact at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/lucaslirasantos/
VEX Robotics Engineering in Brazil - https://www.vexforum.com/u/lucas_lira/summary

Main Researcher and Technology Applications in Nerd Factory - https://www.fabricadenerdes.com/

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums