Student Room
Welcome to the Autodesk Student Room. Join us to learn about the latest industry trends, connect with other members, showcase your work, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

permission for using autodesk 3ds max logo in university uniform.

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
simsim179300PK2PN
147 Views, 2 Replies

permission for using autodesk 3ds max logo in university uniform.

Hello, I am Geonyong Kim, a student in the Department of Game Studies at Hongik University. 

This time, the Game Department is in the process of preparing uniforms (undergraduate jackets). 
I plan to use autodesk(3ds max) logo on the shoulder of the garment as shown in the photo. 
School uniforms are a group purchase area, so I do not receive any commercial benefit, but I am leaving a confirmation email to ask autodesk for their consent before using the logo.
I am leaving an email regarding the use of the logo in order to create a meaningful uniform as it is the Department of Game at Hongik University, the best game university in Korea. 

thank you!

more information about our 'school of game'

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Hi @simsim179300PK2PN,

Unfortunately, the short answer is no.

The longer answer is more complicated and requires compliance with our Trademark Guidelines and Brand Policies. Usage of Autodesk Logos and Product Icons requires that specific agreements are put in place; further details can be found in the guidelines here.

I apologise that this is probably not the answer you were hoping for,

All the best,

Please 'Like' posts that are helpful. If a post answers your question then feel free to click the 'Mark as Solution'

Leo Warren
Community Manager - Students & Educators
Are you a student? Come join our Student & Educator Community! | Education Knowledge Base | Rules and Etiquette

Message 3 of 3

Hello, @simsim179300PK2PN,
Did the information provided in my previous post help you and answer your question? 

If yes, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button. Then also other community users can easily find and benefit from the information. 

If not, please don’t hesitate to give an update here in your topic so all members know what the progression on your question is and can suggest the next steps that might be helpful for you to achieve what you´re looking for. 

All the best,

Please 'Like' posts that are helpful. If a post answers your question then feel free to click the 'Mark as Solution'

Leo Warren
Community Manager - Students & Educators
Are you a student? Come join our Student & Educator Community! | Education Knowledge Base | Rules and Etiquette

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums