Structural Bridge Design Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Structural Bridge Design Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Structural Bridge Design topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JAVA PDF view not working

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
john.gamble
328 Views, 3 Replies

JAVA PDF view not working

Hello, I have updated my ADSB to 2022, and not PDF view doesn't work any more. I have got JAVA reinstalled by IT; see the error message below. has anyone else had this issue? if so how do I fix it?

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
dave_geeves
in reply to: john.gamble

Hi,

There have been other posts about Java in the ASBD Forum which can find using a search on "Java".  Try having a look at this one here.   If you have Java installed locally in the default location ther shouldn't be a problem but if it is in a non default location then you will need to specify the path on the Options->preferences data form.

dave_geeves_0-1677173341652.png

Check this out to see if this will fix your problem.  If not you will have to lodge a support case with Autodesk as it is a bit beyond me.

Kind regards

Dave Geeves

Message 3 of 4
john.gamble
in reply to: john.gamble

hi, Dave thank you for the quick response. I just clicked the  "Reset Application Settings" and reopened the software and it worked away great.  Thanks. 

Message 4 of 4

Hi, I tried enable the Java Path under both the 2022 and 2023 version, but none of the version is working, therefore, I wonder if you could provide further assistance/direction regarding this matter?   Is there a specific Java Path required for the software?

Thanks

Kind Regards,

Screenshot below:

jinmiao394875400_0-1679365828549.png

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report