cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
1333 Views, 4 Replies

Render Issue

First of there seems to be a huge lack of support for this prorame what is happening?

First of Intorductions....Hello all

I am mainly a CAD user so naturally when the oportunity arised to use stitching software i went with autodesk. Was this a bad move should i have used PTgui?!

I am having an issue when rendering my panorama. Its a 360 composed of 2 rows and about 40 shots.

Print screen attached of issue.

Settings...

Tyype: Snapshot Image JPG
Best Size Ratio: 40%
Blending Method: Morph
Sahrpen: Normal
Interpolation: Bilinear

I think my last post didnt post because I swore?! oops

I am going to try PTgui tonight and if it provides me with the results I am after goodbye autodesk.

All help much appreciated.

Henry

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

i feel like we are lonely souls lost in this vast airways with no one around to answer our problems. Is there any one out there that can help me? Here is what is going on: I have an interesting one: my Realviz, now Autodesk stitcher unlimited 5.7 will not ouyput qtvrs any longer. It goes through the usual process but as soon as its done, the 2 quicktime thumbnails disappear. Also, no preview of my stitched images as a quicktime only a blank white screen. I can get cube images and spherical images etc but no .mov any longer. I am using it for the first time since i upgraded to mac os snow leopard. could it be because of that? I got an error message saying to close quicktime player, which was closed. I recently downloaded realplayer, perhaps its interfering? I checked my preferences in my quicktime player but found nothing that would help. Can someone please help? Its a mystery....
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous

Hey I what kind of renderengine should I use to render a scene of a house that is supposed to look most realistic. I am going to present it to a client that is going to build a house in the next months and he needs it to decide whether he is going to take my architecture so that he can give it to the contractors from http://www.myhammer.com/
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous

I cannot get stitcher to stitch properly when I use a Canon 5d mk 2. I have been using stitcher for many years mostly with an Olympus E510. This is my first post so apologies for not knowing how things work. We process large antique maps

Leslie Brown
Dublin, Ireland map.print@eircom.net
Message 5 of 5
Anonymous

I am getting corrupt .mov files when I try to export cylindrical QTVR files. They come out fine when I use Cubic, though. They just load and crash when I open them in Quicktime.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report