Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with Stitcher 4.0

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
478 Views, 1 Reply

Help with Stitcher 4.0

Hi all, I'm new hear so go gentle. I have a copy of Realviz Stitcher 4.0 which i need to get from my old computer to my new computer and whenever i try to register it i get taken to the AD homepage. Can anyone give me any advice on where to go from here? I'm looking to upgrade in a few months (when work picks up) and need this on my computer to get the upgrade. Hope someone can help.
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Sam Rohn
in reply to: Anonymous

as you've probably noted by reading through these forums, the chance of stitcher ever being updated by AD is pretty slim, last update was over 2 years ago, and they have shown no interest at all in communicating with paying customers who are having problems, as per their unique "30 days from purchase only" support plan

i was in a similar situation a couple years ago, i had a BIG mass stitching job coming up and AD decided to remove batch stitching with NO notification or explanation to their customers, and ignored the many pleas for any explanation - eventually giving an answer that "it was buggy, so we removed it" - rather than fix it !?!?!?

fortunately i was able to get up to speed with PTGUI in time to complete things, PTGUI's additional speed and efficiency was quite a pleasant surprise as well, plus no weird activation nonsense, etc

so, sorry, i know its not what you want to hear, but i would strongly suggest that your money would be better spent on an alternative stitching app like ptgui or autopano

sam
Sam Rohn :: Panoramic Photography :: www.samrohn.com :: Location Scout :: www.nylocations.com :: New York City

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report