Stingray Forum (Read Only)
Welcome to Autodesk’s Stingray Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Stingray topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

freeing the two 3dstudio max 2008 commercial licenses, for our studio, in event

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
305 Views, 2 Replies

freeing the two 3dstudio max 2008 commercial licenses, for our studio, in event

Good day. My name is Igor Goloperov, leader of wow-bomb games studios, Sumy, Ukraine.
I am c++ toolset engineer.

Themme of this letter and asking: freeing the two 3dstudio max 2008 commercial licenses, for our studio, in event taking our game engine technologe in to StingRay Eame Engine.

There is case of asking: About 2010-2011 i have dialogue with Oleg (franky key), gamedeveloper from Kiev, Ukraine , that he receive right use our Imperial Game Engine 2.0 for his games, for retribution as 10-15 % of money from builded and selled games. After this He receive complect of source code of our Imperial Game Engine 2.0.

Latter he close his own firm, and go works in to Bitshapers group of game developers.
This last accept contract with bitsquid game engine and take bitsquid for his own games.

In this ways this gyus use our studio projects ideas, and latter i know bitsquid ind see our own technology in his game engine.

In august 2015 i know about release of StngRay with out knowledge about his bitsquid core. I eee his own game engine technology...

latter i study and knows about bitsquid core. In bitsquid project videos i see also our technology as flow visual script, and others.

Latter i talt about this to Oleg, that last say me write to bitsquid leader.

Immendiatly i write commentary at next video as
wow-bomb game studios:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2Fm4_tkgvs

In my suggestion- Oleg give Imperial Game Engine 2.0 sources to Bitsuid developers.
Latter Oler denay that he known my ever. Ind cancel any communion.

These is second case of asking for authodesk: from 2007 i use pirated max 2008 and (unwilling, without understanding, non study copyrights therms) in his own game projects. Latter about 2012 i meke his own game engine for our games and still use old modelled .max files.

On my suggection Oles in same way use pirated autodesk software for his own games.
This is why possible bitsquid become part family of authodesk.

"Authodesk only closing his own startups".

Bu fact my pirated using receive retallation: authodesk take my Imperial Game Engine 2.0
that i see in summ 7000$. Stingray also commercial.

Can i ask about freeing two 3dsmax 2008 (old) licenses for wow-bomb game studios in case that our game engine become part core of Stingray Game Engine?

Kase for this main asking, we have people that knows 3ds max, but not know free software (like blender tool).

P.S: i no need no other- ONLY his own, not more, not less. all other we make himselves.

Best regards, Igor Goloperov 18 may, 2016.

ps: There i give warning, in case ignoring the subject this matter, i was juridical persecute Autodesc, according our laws.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
DarrenP
in reply to: Anonymous

you really should be consulting with a lawyer about this and have your lawyer get in contact with Autodesks

this is a public forum so Autodesk legal doesn't post on here

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: DarrenP

please, give me the contact to whom i must write in Authodesc. i find this blanc as contact on authodesc site. (not as forum). this is strange.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report