Stingray Forum (Read Only)
Welcome to Autodesk’s Stingray Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Stingray topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC Vive - Stingray VR Museum

9 REPLIES 9
SOLVED
Message 1 of 10
john.khoury
1607 Views, 9 Replies

HTC Vive - Stingray VR Museum

Hi All,

I'm trying to get the VR Museum Template working but when I download it it doesn't contain the Data folder. I really just need it to learn how the Colour Swatches and some of the other content works. But I can't find it. Also the Stingray Launcher doesn't find any Online Projects. I assume that's where to get the direct downloads from?

Using Stingray 1.7.1177.0

Thanks in advance,

John

9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10
jgeg
in reply to: john.khoury

I too face the same problem.Where can I find the online projects as it is not appearing in the online tab.Please help!

Message 3 of 10

Version 1.9 is available on: link to 1.9 projects. Only need to wait for  stingray 1.9 Smiley Wink

Cheers,

Jordi

Message 4 of 10
pravingasva

The Link is not available now.. Where can I download the VR Museum Template Now.. I also need to use the color palette for my interior design project. Can anyone share if they have it?? @john.khoury @jordi_bergboer 

Message 5 of 10

Do you have Stingray still running?  As Autodesk discontinued it in November 2018. I made the step to Unreal Engine a few years ago.

Message 6 of 10
pravingasva

I just wanted the color swatches flow

Message 7 of 10

@jordi_bergboer Yes, they have rebranded it as 3ds Max Interactive after that (and now may be abandoned it).. but the core files are the same.. so the same project would work. As my team uses 3ds Max primarily, so just to add VR interactivity switching to Unreal Engine will be a big learning curve. Do you have the files still?

Message 8 of 10

Let me check for the files ... Let you know asap

Message 9 of 10

Hi @jordi_bergboer, any luck with the files?

Message 10 of 10

There are 2 points I specially need on this to work:

1. making and placing the swatch card on the left controller

2. picking and applying material on the unit "on click"

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report