Stingray Forum (Read Only)
Welcome to Autodesk’s Stingray Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Stingray topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Climate Change

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
714 Views, 1 Reply

Climate Change

Dear Sir

I was using Microdrainage, where I am pleased to SSA software to introduce it to my clients and the local authority for planning approval.

I have got the following question, can you send me relevant tutorials or answer, please.

1. Model foul flows using discharge units to BS EN 752. is there any example available please
  2. Produce Greenfield rate calculations using IH124 method.
  3. Allow the application of climate change factors to rainfall data. Typically 30%. Where and how can I apply climate change please.

I am looking for a response from you soon, please. Thanks for your taking time.

Kind regards

Sherwan Mohammed

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: 192754444441

Dear Sir

I was using Microdrainage, where I am pleased to SSA software to introduce it to my clients and the local authority for planning approval.

I have got the following question, can you send me relevant tutorials or answer, please.

1. Model foul flows using discharge units to BS EN 752. is there any example available please
  2. Produce Greenfield rate calculations using IH124 method.
  3. Allow the application of climate change factors to rainfall data. Typically 30%. Where and how can I apply climate change please.

I am looking for a response from you soon, please. Thanks for your taking time.

Kind regards

Sherwan Mohammed

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report